Emma of the House Pomeranian, first of her name, the eternally cold, terror of managers, dropper of things, maker of tea, and mother of kittens.
Items of interest:
- I am only an amateur cat lady with 2 fur-children: Oliver and Clementine. Oliver likes to shower and will tap you continuously until you relent and pet him. Clementine is tiny and runs like an iguana (according to my boyfriend).
- I had a dream once where I had a threesome with Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston – ultimate nerd lady-wood fantasy – and it was glorious. #truestory.
- Things I hate include small children in shopping malls at Christmas, touching my feet and wedding blogs. Especially wedding blogs.
- Dwight Shrute (the American Office), Ron Swanson (Parks and Recreation) and Cole Aaronson (Scrubs Interns) are three of the greatest characters ever written for TV. I feel you should know that.
- Sometimes I wish I could have selective amnesia so that I could re-watch the Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Lord of the Rings movies again. The selective part is important, ain’t nobody want to be watching Episodes I-III again.
- Apparently death metal and doom metal are two different things.
- Q of Impractical Jokers is my spirit animal.
Finally, my dream for the future is to live in a world without wires that makes my vacuuming easier.